The primary author of this profile was Nina Evason (2017).
- Advameg. (2016). Poland. Retrieved from http://www.everyculture.com/No-Sa/Poland.html.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics. (2017). Census 2016, Country of Birth of Person by Sex (SA2+) [Data set]. http://stat.data.abs.gov.au/Index.aspx?DataSetCode=ABS_C16_T06_SA.
- Boski, P. (2012). Psychology of a Culture: Humanism and Social Ineffectiveness Embedded in Polish Ways of Life. Online Readings in Psychology and Culture, 3(1). Retrieved from http://scholarworks.gvsu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1029&context=orpc.
- CBOS Public Opinion Research Centre. (2016). Polish Public Opinion: Solid and Professional. Retrieved from http://www.cbos.pl/PL/publikacje/public_opinion/2016/01_2016.pdf.
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2020). The World Factbook: Poland. Retrieved from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/pl.html.
- Central Statistics Office. (2011). National Survey: 4.4 Membership in faith communities. Retrieved from http://stat.gov.pl/cps/rde/xbcr/gus/LUD_ludnosc_stan_str_dem_spo_NSP2011.pdf.
- Centre for Cultural Diversity and Ageing. (2015). Cultural Awareness. Retrieved from http://www.culturaldiversity.com.au/resources/practice-guides/cultural-awareness#top.
- COMMISCEO Global. (2016). Poland Guide. Retrieved from http://www.commisceo-global.com/country-guides/poland-guide.
- Department of Home Affairs. (2019). Poland-born: Community Information Summary. Retrieved from https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/mca/files/2016-cis-poland.pdf
- Diversicare. (2006). Polish Culture Profile. Retrieved from http://www.diversicare.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Polish.pdf.
- Diversicare. (2009). Key Factors in Polish Culture. Brisbane: Community Partners Program: Communities Council of Queensland.
- Eurostat (2016). Marriages and births in Poland. Retrieved from http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Marriages_and_births_in_Poland.
- Geert Hofstede. (2016). Poland. Retrieved from https://geert-hofstede.com/poland.html.
Gliński, M. (2015). A Foreigner’s Guide to Polish Names. Retrieved from https://culture.pl/en/article/a-foreigners-guide-to-polish-names
Gliński, M. (2016). A Foreigner’s Guide to Polish Surnames. Retrieved from https://culture.pl/en/article/a-foreigners-guide-to-polish-surnames
- Glińska-Neweś, A. (2012). Polish Business Culture. Poland: Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń.
- Global Affairs Canada. (2014). Cultural Information - Poland. Retrieved from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/ci-ic_pl.aspx?lang=eng#cn-1.
- Lewis, R. D. (2006). When Cultures Collide. Boston: Nicholas Brealey International.
- Museum Victoria Australia. (n.d.). History of immigration from Poland. Retrieved from https://museumsvictoria.com.au/origins/history.aspx?pid=47&cat=NONE&cid=0
- Polish Tourist Organisation. (2016). Polish manners. Retrieved from http://www.poland.travel/en/useful-information/polish-manners.
- PolishWomen.com. (2008). Model of a Polish Family. Retrieved from https://polishwomen.com/articles/polish-family.
- Southern Migrant and Refugee Centre. (2015). Polish Cultural Profile – older people. Retrieved from http://www.smrc.org.au/sites/default/files/Polish%20Cultural%20Profile%202015.pdf.
- StayPoland. (2016). Religion. Retrieved from http://www.staypoland.com/poland-religion.htm.
- Transparency International. (2018). Corruption Perceptions Index 2017. Retrieved from https://www.transparency.org/news/feature/corruption_perceptions_index_2017
- United Kingdom Government. (2006). A Guide to Names and Naming Practices. Retrieved from https://www.fbiic.gov/public/2008/nov/Naming_practice_guide_UK_2006.pdf
- Wolińska, J., & Rakowska, A. (2014). Organizational Culture And Its Role In Business: The Example Of Polish Culture. Retrieved from http://www.toknowpress.net/ISBN/978-961-6914-09-3/papers/ML14-690.pdf.